We offer both in-person services and telehealth consultations to guide healing from acute and chronic health challenges of all kinds.
Holistic Medicine Consultation
This comprehensive service is ideal for people with complex chronic health issues that have evolved and escalated into a multi-faceted imbalance with multiple body systems being affected. Have hope! This is our specialty. We are experts in diagnosing and treating this type of situation. Common diagnoses/issues that we successfully treat include:
- Chronic Lyme and tick-borne infection
- Long-haul Covid, chronic EBV, or other viral infections
- Parasites, chronic yeast, or fungal infection
- Mycotoxin illness or other toxin overload
- Weaning off medications including antibiotics, pain, mood, and sleep medicines
- Chronic digestive distress including food sensitivities, inflammation, IBD, Crohn’s, and SIBO
- Neurological illnesses such as cognitive decline, tremors, sleep disorders, anxiety, and behavioral issues in children.
- Chronic fatigue
- “Mysterious” health problems that have not been satisfactorily diagnosed or treated through other methods
- And more.
Want to know whether we can help you? Send us an inquiry with your background and we’ll give you some feedback.
This service aims to clarify the drivers of disease and inflammation and sets you on course for an empowering healing journey. Treatment typically involves an individualized protocol including:
- Botanicals medicines, from a range of options such as tinctures, brews, powders, and our signature liposomal essential oil remedies (peruse our herbal product line at bloomreveal.com);
- A healing diet, including support for problem-solving challenges and resources for structure, shopping, recipes, and planning;
- Detoxification and cleansing practices—whole life detox is a foundational component of our clinical success;
- Functional medicine (vitamin and mineral support) as needed to support organ function and heal nutrient deficiencies;
- Lifestyle practices to cultivate vitality and healing momentum;
- A medication weaning plan if/when appropriate.
Every session includes a written diagnostic and treatment plan and follow-up support emails with your practitioner or clinic staff in-between sessions. If you want detailed explanations about your treatment plan and our approach, and/or high-level support for your healing journey, this is the option for you.
Initial Visit: 45-60 minute consultation, includes lab review, (acupuncture if in-person), and treatment plan
- with Hillary – $400
Follow-up Sessions: 25-30 minute consultation, includes lab review, (acupuncture if in-person), and treatment plan
- with Hillary – $200
*Acupuncture insurance benefits may be applied towards the cost for in-person sessions (read more about insurance coverage here).
Schedule your appointment today at 845-687-6211 or firstname.lastname@example.org.